Monday 4 January 2010

#11: The new year


Happy new year everyone. I had a Fab holiday time, loads of eating and relaxing with the Missus. Loads of movie watching ……………. Saw Avatar 3D …………………. Frigin AMAZING, I thoroughly recommend.


So what does lady luck have for us this year? Made any resolutions yet? Bet you ain’t gonna keep ‘em………………. Cynical you say ………..  well I am cynical about new year resolutions……… they only last till February.
Speaking of lady luck, heres an interesting image I put together for a card theme character




I believe in planning out and creating my own destiny so lady luck has nothing on me ………….. but then I do believe in the divine intervention of the God. Lady luck and God aren’t the same thing in case you were wondering. I am praying this year is a more fruitful endeavour in terms of photography.


I plan to shoot more and improve my craft. I also plan to get my work published in editorials and more importantly get more commissioned work. I am so writing up a plan cos I am not sure how to go about these.


Another image from the same shoot





Big time credits for this shoot go to the Anne Duncan (make-up artist), Debbie Moxey (hairstylist) and the models Clare and Elena from Oxygen. 

2 comments:

Jide Alakija said...

Working hard! Nice one. Keep up the good work.

Caroline said...

Such beautiful shots! I think lady luck will be on your side. And Avatar!!!! OMG...saw it in 3D Imax...absolutely one of the most visually amazing movies. I wish I had a tail that I could connect to a soul tree...

Happy 2010