Tuesday 18 January 2011

#21: Behind the scenes

Over the weekend my wife and I saw the show Fela! (http://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/felalondon/)
it was epic awesomeness and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

The following day I was out shooting in the british countryside of Radlett at a country house. I was working on a shoot for FAB magazine. This was a busy one shooting from 10 till 6.
Behind the scences at shoots are always manic with so much going, the place is filled with styling, hair and make-up, creative direction ideas and a whole load of people and patience.


Worked with a new great team 
Stylist: Linda Peters
Stylist assistant: Sherie Pretty Garbe
Models: Monique and La'rissa from D1 models
Hair Stylist: Andree
MUA: Barbara

Here are some behind the scene images of the day


La'rissa getting her hair done
 
Cindy, Ore (new designer) and Sinem (FAB editor)

Monique getting her make-up done

Suby (FAB creative director)

The magazine

Monique getting make-up
 


I don't know what was going on here


Dynamic Duo Suby Sinem
Obviously didn't take this, credits to Suby



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! I am a great fan of your work bro...Keep doing us proud...Mr. FAB